This morning I woke up itching - seems I have been bitten in 3 places. I kinda remember hearing an insect flying round last night. Seems it did it's thing. I must be yummy.

Very itchy. \:\(

My roomie is attracted by mukade (centipedes) and has had 3 crawl on his body in the past 6 months!! eek.gif NO, NONE were at my place - my place is immacuately clean ;\)

One was at his old apartment, one at a mates place in Kobe, and one was near the ocean near Ashiya hama... All 3 were big nasty red buggers too eek.gif lol.gif

at least he didnt get bitten.

Mosquitos love my blood \:\(

Someone told me that clear nail polish will stop the itching. I haven't tried it, but they're in Florida and there's a forumla there for bites (apparently Florida has lots of biting and stinging things) and when she checked the ingredients she found they're the same as in clear nail polish but much more pricey. Try it and tell us if it works.

v-ron, it might not be bites. There are pore infections that itch like a bastard and look like bites, but aren't. They itch for much longer than bites usually do. Tinia (a fungus) also starts out looking like a bite and itches horribly. These things are caused by heat and sweat.

V - here is my solution, it works. Jam your finger nail into the bite, press hard enough so that it makes a big valley in the thing. Then do it again at right angles so that it makes a plus sign. Now, lick your finger with heaps of spit and put it on the cross. The itching will go away (and the pain doesn't last for long)

Quote:
Originally posted by veronica:
No, Snoopy. \:\)
WTF??!! I'm gonna have 'em up for copyright! Bastards! ;\)

... tend to attract spiders like a light attracts moths, which is kinda worrying because I 'suffer' from a 'mild dose of arachnephobia'. Haven't been bitten so far, but it doesn't help that most spiders here are downright poisonous!

(That's what prompted the 'embrace the ugly' - therapy?)

I have a few bites at the moment as well, but alas I don't have any Snoopy (or Anpanman) patches to help me recover. lol.gif Got me some rub on lotion a colleague recommended.