The (mis)adventures of two gorgeous, sexy gals from Tokyo, in Hong Kong

What happens when sunrise decides to send two gorgeous and sexy gals from Tokyo to spend a few days in Hong Kong with Markie?

Well, I too tired to go into details now, have to get some sleep, but it includes all-night-clubbing in Lan Kwai Fong (HK's Roppongi), a visit to the ER of HK's main hospital, getting stopped and searched by police, a short brush with the Vice Premier of China, and much more, finally ending with Markie's departing words: かえるな (for Toque only: That reads - DON'T COME BACK!)

Details will be forthcoming after I get some sleep and also try to restore a little order to my life.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol.gif

Markie, I thought usually Japanese men were trying to find love in China/H.K. I didnt know that you were looking for a mail-order bride!! ;\)

Geeze, if it was Sunrise, itd HAVE to be a good time and that sounds like it was to me... \:D You really gotta teach me some new nampa moves if youre getting take out from japan!!! lol.gif

Oh, Ocean 11, that WAS a bad mistake. After a few sleep-deprived days I confused "Don't return HOME" with "Don't return HERE". Such an obvious mistake but it hard to be you to point it out. Everyone else either didn't notice it or were too interest in the other details. No wonder they were laughing when I said it in a firm, hoarse voice....Earlier that morning, I wanted to make sure they got up in time and NOT miss the flight so I said: "おきろ、うちをでと". I hope I didn't mess that up too!

Sunrise, you will have the opportunity of comparing my account here with what they report. As to "are we still friends?", they will be bringing a message from me: "The marriage is off, EVEN IF your CD is a great success!"

They sound like some bad girls you've been playing with there Markie. Shall I send you some nice ones from Matsuyama?

Do tell the whole story though, it sounds pretty grisly. I hope the police didn't put their rubber gloved fingers...

Now say after me, "Omaera, kaere! Houritsu wo mamoru honkon ni mou kuruna!"

I finally got to hear one side of the story. lol.gif

Actually they're threatening to come back again next week. \:D

Oh yeh Mr M, I got that message. Er, what marriage? ;\) confused.gif

Didn't I hear you telling Fattwins over dinner in Hakuba that you'd never marry me, I think it was something to do with the health food :p

First, O11, thanks for the lesson. I'll be needing many more of these in the future-sou desu. Yoroshiku onegai shimasu.

Second, No, sunrise, this is the recent conversation we had about getting married and you supporting me but you not being able to do so unless your CD becomes a smash hit....but do we really want to air our dirty laundry out here in this forum?

Next, now that I have had a few hours' sleep to recover, let me try to reconstruct the events of this saga.

Middle of last week, I get an email from sunrise asking me to look after a couple of friends from Tokyo while they are in HK. I agree and in so doing put myself into it.

Next I get an email from them, Christina and Marianna to say HI. I reply to ask them what they have planned. Christina emails me back on Friday and says, "I will call you tonight and we can talk about it". No call is received on Friday.....then, Saturday night some time after 11.00 pm., I get a call: "Hi, We're here!"

Sorry for the suspense, but I'm really really tired now and have to get ready for work tomorrow. More tomorrow when I can squeeze in some time.

Sometimes arranging to meet people through the forum is like that. I had my hospitality thoughtlessly abused once and it really annoyed me - although it became the catalyst for an unforeseen and positive train of events.

But, pray continue. There were drugs involved, no?

yeah I have a useless knob of a mate who loves droping in unexpectedly, expecting me to drop everything for a debauchery and drunkedness. Usually not all bad but he got a punch in the head for his last call in and hasnt bothered me since (about 1 month now and counting) \:\)

O.K., sorry to keep everyone waiting. Really needed to sleep. Back at work now.

Drugs? Yes, that comes into the story too...but not what you expect.

THE ARRIVAL

So I get the call: "Hello, we're here".

Me: "What? I had given up on you two?"

Christina: "Yeah, sorry, we took a long time clearing immigration."

Me (thinking): "Sure, I bet Customs took their time too, giving you too a full body search!"

Me (aloud): "No, I don't mean being late. I mean you promised to call from Tokyo first to confirm and make plans, not JUST arrive!"

C: "Oh, yeah. Gomen"

Me: "So what now? Where are you staying?"

C: "I don't know. What do you suggest? Is it too late to come pick us up now?"

Me: "Well, I am in bed. (fortunately for them, I struck out that night and was alone) But give me an hour to get dressed and drive to the airport."

C: "Maybe we can take the train out and meet you half-way."

Me: "Yes, good idea. Take the airport express to Kowloon Station and I will be there."

Sorry, have to stop here. Have a class now. Will try to be back on here before lunch.

No drugs. Sorry.

I must be fickle Markie, but I had totally forgotten that part of the conversation. At any rate I never agreed to supporting you with my hard earned cash from musical successes, I think that was your idea. :p ;\)

Quote:
Originally posted by sunrise:
I would have sent them down to Yamakashi instead of Markie, but Yama seemed to be pretty occupied anyway and I thought they'd have a better time with Markie.
Im sure they would have a better time with Markie but Im never that preoccupied to meet beautiful and crazy women like you :p
Theres always a few hours available \:D