Thanks Yamas but cant take you up (I'd pay you half) in case someone beats me too it.Do you order off some internet site?

After searching the net I should just reiterate its the cereal hes after not the stuff that floats around Roppongi/ Shibuya

let me think about that for a while deepthought.gif..........maybe I will have a beer while i think.

beer6wj.gif.....

I have a stash of smilies that I spring out every now and then, I find the snow themed ones a little ghetto.

football.gif

p.s. you need to enable gif animations in your browser to fully appreciate these emoticons.

Dont tell Ocean 11 though he hates little moving objects on his screen and will blow up if he sees one just like this guy below!

blowup2.gif

There were a couple of kids at school whose mums were milfs. Sometimes they would give me a lift home from school. They both knew that I thought they were milfs - one of them obviously hated knowing that, but I believe the other one was a little excited by the thought... She came straight from the gym in a tight T-shirt with her hair in high pigtails.

I decided it would jeopardise my chances of further lifts if I said to the kids "Do you think your mum would sleep with me if I asked her nicely?" (the convenient and inoffensive term 'milf' hadn't been developed in the early 80s.)

• 2 weeks later...