anyone want to be in a music video next wed?

If anyone's feeling bored and would be interested, we need about 5 or 6 people, preferably foreigners, (guys and gals) to dance around a bit and basically have a bit of fun for a video clip we're making. It will be outdoors on Wed late morning for about 2 hours in a park in central tokyo, probably yoyogi park.

Sorry, there's no money involved but of course you'll get a copy of the video afterward and our upcoming album if you want one. It's for a chillout music unit I'm involved with, though that particular song is a bit more uptempo with a bit of a latin dance feel.

PM me if you want to know further details. Also, please let anyone else that you know who might be interested.

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally posted by NPM:
Why is that Sunrise?
Why is what, NPM? You mean Montoya? If so, mainly cos I tend to hang out more with the acoustic music scene and I know he knows a bunch of DJs and is into more of the electronic scene than I am.

Minks - I didn't know they were smelly. I've always felt sorry for them for being used to make coats that sell for ridiculous amounts of money.....

By the way, we changed the shooting schedule - couldn't get the numbers, so the director is going to shoot inside a nightclub with maybe one or two people dancing in the crowd. I'm going to fry tomorrow, we're shooting outside all day.

Yes, the vid guy's going to do some crowd shots at What the Dickens on Saturday nite. He's going to show up somewhere just after 10pm. I'm sure there will be a good crowd dancing there, but I will also see if some friends want to come along and join in regardless.

If anyone here wants to come along, please do. If you want to meet up, regardless of whether or not you want to be in the shot, PM me, or ask the guy with the vid camera where's sunrise....

I think the band that night is going to be Derek and the Shortwave Band.