I just did a quick search and couldn't find but anyways, how about music dvds.

A friend has Morrisseys "Who Put The M In Manchester" - a concert from last year in Mancland and it is really really good. Not many Smiths tracks in there, even so a really good concert. Good old Mozzer.

He also had Live Cult which was less great, but all right all the same.

Wouldn't mind checking out some more music DVDs. Any good ones folks?

i just bought the death cab for cutie dvd "drive well, sleep carefully". i like it because its more of a documentary with live footage mixed in rather than just a straight out live show. plus its filmed by a fan on the road with them in 16mm which adds a nice touch.

I used to love Stop Making Sense - the way it builds up is great - and yes he was right mad back in the 80's. Have you heard any of his more recent material Furm?

Dave Matthews Band ("Listener Supported" or "Central Park Concert" or "Live at the Gorge")... take your pick.

Roger Waters (In the Flesh)

Ben Harper (Hollywood Bowl)

Portishead (Roseland NYC)

I'd like to see that PG Up DVD. Saw him in Tokyo several years ago, great show. Love his music vids too.

I'm a big Talking Heads fan from way back, too.

Someone recently gave me some Jane Siberry vids/docos, but I haven't had time to watch them yet. I'm sure they'll be interesting.

A friend here has the Human League Live at the Dome dvd. It is utterly hilarious (unintentionally I think). I saw half of it the other day - so funny. Naff plasticy sounding pre-recorded electronic sounds, very naff women singers/dancers.... naffness itself actually. I almost enjoyed it! lol.gif