bit of bad luck there _freak, like rij, I've been using flows for years without any probs.

Except for when I smacked into a tree and busted them. That's when I had dealings with the Japanese distributor - and he was excellent. Flowing me new parts gratis and putting me into a demo pair while the parts were shipped up to Niseko. I was off the snow for an hour while I mounted the new bindings. \:\)

cheers.

just came back from a wk of snowboarding in nagano!tried out the flows and love them! they're so easy to step into....very good indeed!

will start planning for another snowboarding trip....thinking of going to NZ for a change. any comments or suggestion to boarding in NZ?

recently got a pair of flows and didn't really like them the first time- kept getting too much snow stuck in and couldn't properly shut. but adjusted the forward lean or whatever you call it. so last weekend they rocked! so easy hiking a jump to get ready to go again. and fast off the lift. now i'm happy i bought them \:D

beginner,

NZ is amazing. Spent a few weeks on the south island once upon a time.

My tips would be to 1) get a campervan for mobility - it could be windy white out at Mt Hutt and sunny fresh pow at Ohau a few hours away.

2) check out the club fields

3) Harris Mtn Heli \:\)