• No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

Quote:
Originally posted by smelly feet:
I heard most Aussies are proud of their fine leader ;\)

Apart from North Korea haha I can't think of a people who seemed so keen on their leadership.
lol.gif You're joking about Johnnie right!

Speaking about Kim from Nth. Korea, I saw a great parody on telly this am that was taking the piss outta him. He's not going to like that! (Mad tv)

Tony's great. He doing an astonishingly good job of being resolute, and I'm sure everybody wishes him well.

That Galloway fellow now, he's a scallywag. Can't believe a word he says.

Don't know what all the Yanks and Poms are complaining about - your pollies shine like beacons of hope and intelligence compared to Aussie pollies.

The rhetoric, party politicing, contempt and unintelligible crap shites me beyond reasoning. They still treat their constituents, who generally are more educated and experienced, like morons mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

Quote:
Originally posted by SubZero:
Don't know what all the Yanks and Poms are complaining about - your pollies shine like beacons of hope and intelligence compared to Aussie pollies.

The rhetoric, party politicing, contempt and unintelligible crap shites me beyond reasoning. They still treat their constituents, who generally are more educated and experienced, like morons mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif
Three weeks in to my new life as an Aussie, and I might be starting to agree with you... although I'll keep my opinions to myself until my visa is irreversible...

(The popularity of Ned Kelly is looking less incredulous by the day ;\) )

(Don't get me wrong, I'm lovin' it here)

Is it true that before Blair was elected, he was very popular and the Labour Party was like fashionable to like for "working class" people. It seems that change now - why? Is it because before election some people good idea but when elected they realise the limits they work with in government and cannot do many thing they wanting to do. (I hope the meaning is understandable, sorry poor English!)