• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, i hope everyone's ok. i've been getting in touch with all my mates and luckily they're alright.

i wonder if the "power surge" spin on things is actually true, or if they are just trying to keep a lid on things and not send everyone into a panic.

good advertisement for the tube, the day afer london gets the olympics.

luckily for me i work out of central london and i'm down near dulwich.

its strange watching everyone's reactions in the office - some are concerned for the general safety of others, others are already thinking of travel inconviniences.

get home safe 2pints

If this is deliberate as it looks likely with this bus thing as well they probably had plans for Paris as well and went with the one that had the joy yesterday. Bastards.

Yes, I just heard a certain bank near Liverpool St Station was evacuated. We are staying in our building but have been told to get away from the windows.

I was one station before Liverpool Street station (where I also get off) when the train system went down. Pure luck.

Just saw a pictrure of the bus, it looks like a mess.

Thanks folks.

We're being told to "stay where we are" for now - though there's no transport in the city at all anyway so we couldn't really do much anyway.

You're right, this is very crap. And scary. Something like this was bound to happen sometime. mad.gif

now people seem to be having competitions over whose friend was the closest to the blasts. it's doing my fkn head in.... why are people attracted to tragedy and why do they feel left out if it doesn't happen to them????

still can't get in contact with some friends cos mobile networks are down. its quite scary not knowing