I think most U.S. states also prohibit abortion in the 3rd trimester (6 months/24 weeks), except for the health or safety of the mother.

Don't quote me on that though...I just think I remember that.

I think Japan less then 24 weeks.

My son just born was thought to have hade down syndrome.

Tests confirmed that he didn't (phew) but they gave us the choice and at about 20 weeks. They would have classed it as a delivery and charged accordingly.

Memory is fuzzy on this..

So you are an American than Yamakashi? Here I thought you were unknown. Let me guess...Pennsylvania.

Indo, I'm happy your son is healthy!

It was just a long shot guess... ;\)

Since you mentioned him, what's your pops opinion of Bush? I can't imagine all military personel support the Commander in Chief.

Quote:
Originally posted by Kintaro:
It was just a long shot guess... ;\)
I can't imagine all military personel support the Commander in Chief.
Trust me, a lot don't. At least the Air Force people I've worked with.

Remember my roomie in Misawa, 'B'. A Lt, soon to be Captain, that really doesn't like bush, read a little Chomsky, listened to Anti-Flag and Bad Religion..... But, uncle sam won't let him use his first amendment rights since he's an officer. That means, he can be court martialed for speaking out against the government. 9 out of the 10 I work with now are anti-bush (all enlisted, aka, non-officer). Listening to this guy 'Blank' speak is hilarious. He's full of pride considering he's not an office conformist \:\)

Why can't I PM you Kintaro?

Oh yeah, sorry to hijack - Furm is right with the limits in the US.

SJ, Plucky, it must be my anti-spam softwear. I was receiving so much I turned it up a notch. I'm sorry for being off-topic as well!