Crikey it was hot out today. eek.gif

Not the best day to have to be out working dressed up and taking in a few meetings

I will spend tomorrow in being cool.

I was in Matsumoto today and it was seriously hot. I don't know how hot, but I reckon it must have been around 35. Not a good sign seeing as though we're still in June!

I'm sure it was if it's in Matsumoto. I don't want to go there in summer, even dont want to go to Omachi lol.... Just stay within Hakuba from June to September that's how I survive easier.

I worked for some gardening this morning - seeding some "wild plants" which is a pack of many kind of seeds. After taking a shower and had lunch, felt a bit sleepy and laid myself down to take some nap. When I woke up, a clock said it's 4 p.m !!!!! Too long for a nap. Guess maybe I was really tired with the hot temperture though it's still less than 30C - actually 28.

You mean there's water inbetween the trash? ;\) !

Same here, my wife asked if I would take our daughter for a swim at the beach near our house, to which I replied f#*k off, look at the rubbish would you go in there?

I wish the water was cleaner especially when it is almost on my doorstep. Maybe I should take some action!

Quote:
Originally posted by JellyBelly:
Seems Matsumoto was the place to be - I was there visiting friends as well. And it was way too hot to do much.
I was walking around Matsumoto friday night with 2 friends and every 2nd person was gaijin. A strange site.

It's almost nice out now. Pouring rain with a bit of a breeze. As soon as the rain stops it will get hot again though.