"Eat all you want" fruit picking

When I was a little BagOfCrisps, I often went strawberry picking with my brother. I remember a few times arriving with such good feelings and stuffing my face full of about a ton of strawberries, ending up ill. I did it more than once, didn't learn.

As my gran used to say, eyes bigger than my tummy.

We have enjoyed a few fruit picking sessions while we have been in Japan. On a fine day and no crowds, a great experience. Of course, you've got to remember to take a selection of cheeses to eat with the fruits while you are there.

i used to work on a strawberry and peach farm as a kid...$2.00/hr...used to come home with hands stained red. Farmer Jon never seemed to care though, I think he liked our company and the old ladies who came to pick loved for us to carry their freshies to their cars. and there is nothin like a freshly picked peach...I remember my mouth watering for like 10 minutes after eating one.

Peaches are great when they're hot from the sun. I once begged one off a farm lady in Yamanashi when I was biking and ate it on the steps of a little shrine. She told me to take as many as I wanted, but I only took one. Bit of a mistake that turned out to be.