Do you know enough to be British?

Got seven right, but I haven't lived there for over a decade! It's not a quiz about the UK, though, just about a book on the UK with some 'facts' that are only pertinent to the book.

Like the father Christy thing...pah!

• 4 years later...

LOL!

I got 9 too.

I would have got 10, but I changed the 'buy a replacement beer answer' after reading the following question which implied the answer was the fight in the car park.

112?

Really?

I knew 999, and guessed at 111.

Why add 112 in case immigrants don't know the emergency number. Teach them the emergency number or use another commonly used emergency number like 911 or 000...

Pish..112. What a stupid emergency number.

I'm not even gonna try.

Outside of Politics, Britain doesn't exist....other than in sports that we need 4 countries to apologise for how bad we are!!

How British are you? what a laugh!!

Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
I'm not even gonna try.

Outside of Politics, Britain doesn't exist....other than in sports that we need 4 countries to apologise for how bad we are!!

Typical miserable Scottish git reply. smile
Originally Posted By: RobBright
Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
I'm not even gonna try.

Typical miserable Scottish git reply. smile

haha true!! I was a little drunk when I read this last night!! lol

But actually......how can you rate how "British" you are when its people don't consider themselves to be one?

Me = 10! some pure guesses, others known. WTF is a lawyer's fee more important that what they know??

And, who gives a damn what the ratio of Englanders is to Scotts and Taffys? Why is that impoprtant?