Quote:
Originally posted by snobee:
Tool?

Ah such knowledgeable critics.

Tell us how he should be - you know,..er..what should he look like and wear and....?
The thread is men who look like women, which there are many in this country. I dont know him, nor do I care to. It just makes me sick when men look more like women than men :rolleyes:

Why does it make you so sick?

How about the the loads of western women who look like men?

And as I alluded to before, so many western men (& women) looking like hippos.

Any of these or other configurations of human presentation, real, superficial or otherwise make you sick? \:D

yes, I projectile vomit bout 10 meters all over babas every single time I look at men like Gackt. Which, ends up being embarrassing cuz I puke every 100 meters or so... Im losing friends cuz of this problem...wish I wasnt such a "superficial" person \:o

Yama, does it make you feel sick because you were secretly attracted to them and are then embarrassed to find they are actually men :p :p .

I have seen a few women around here that look like men, it doesn't make me feel sick but it does scare me.

SB, yeah, that was it mad.gif ...guys were dressing up in skirts and nurse costumes and I got tricked...she(he) even had the high pitch squeaky voice that women here talk in :rolleyes:

Actually no. Just dont get the Cos play culture here. Sure, a lot of it is just part of the job. I just wouldnt wanna go around appearing so feminine. To counter what Ive said so far, I actually saw a pic of Gackt with his shirt off, hes pretty damn cut from what I remember.

No you're not. It's not only blokes though. Often these days I have to look really hard to determine which sex a person is, and sometimes I still don't know when I've stared good and hard.

Political correctness aside, I don't feel at all uncomfortable in maintaining that for animals like us, trying to discover the social, sexual, health etc. status of others of our breed is a natural thing, and we don't particularly like it when we're deceived. I maintain that it's shallow to pretend otherwise.

If I watch the tv, I sometimes have problems determining the sex of a person.

But in real life walking around I almost never have a problem.

I have trouble identifying the sex of most birds though... all crows look so alike.

OC'y - deception saturates our lives. Sometimes with great tragic consequences - at other times just bringing a wry smile.

All Trends / fashion dally in deception.

In fact the snow fashion industry is blatant in it's aggressive deception.

How many of the boarding community ( I use the example of boarding only because it has been at the forefront of the commercial push) think their shyte don't stink because of their garb & gear.

In our world of ubiquitous deception, the preference for non-conforming attire, mode, mannerisms etc as displayed by the annointed 'androgynous set', seem rather mild and in fact at times refreshingly welcome in the grey ennui of 'The Norm'.

And what a great of great deception is that - The Norm.

vive le(la) difference. \:D

Exactly "men look like women" type of guys seem to be popular nowadays. Younger girls yell them a lot often. It's just one's taste, so kinda "out of my hand". And depends on the era and the location, it changes.