Japan versus North Korea kick off?

ALso watched the game last night, as per usual a pretty slow and dull game but I had an awsome time in my local bar. The place was packed and the atmosphere wicked, lots of singing and drums etc, and they went mad at the goals and then just nuts at the final whistle!! Very amusing and well worth the game! clap.gif

Thought the red card on the N.Korean guy was a bit harsh seeing as though the game was about to be blown for full time and it was half of ona a dozen of the other as well. :rolleyes:

Thats the best idea. Worse than back in the UK. I mean come on, it's qualifying, not winning the thing!

If the Japan team don't improve drastically, they will get slaughtered by some of the better teams out there.

Quote:
Originally posted by scouser:
They will surely go nowhere in the WC unless they are lucky.

Like Liverpool and Greece perhaps? lol.gif

Looks like Rafa is going after Crouch. Maybe you should have kept Heskey.

No commentary on a nature program in Japan? That sounds great! Normally you get some super twee high-pitched squeak like the one in Yamada Denki. I can't watch them.

i know that nakata and nakamura were suspended but even given ninety minutes did inamoto ever once pass forward, that guy is unfit and overrated and the worst of all lazy.... even as an england fan , watching japan drives me nuts cos they never do anything with the ball, there is no aggression going forward and ultimately Zico should take the blame, i really think a new coach should come in, they played shit in every qualifying game, lucky to pull out a win against north korea and bahrain first time round and they cant score to save their lives, watching the crowds go nuts was funny though..... and NHK news never likes to underhype and undercover a football match does it!!!!!! YAPPON , ilike that!! GO YAPPON!!

Just watching some of the coverage on the news for the millionth time something just occured to me: If an alien had visited Earth last night and happened to see Kokuritsu stadium in Tokyo and the Bangkok stadium at the saem time they would certainly be very non plussed as to what exactly was going on......on the one hand there was a stadium packed to bursting with manic fans and flags etc BUT NO game going on at all, yet at the other there was a sport being played with no one watching at all (due to the restrictions)......maybe they would put it down to some sort of ESP or something!! confused.gif \:D wakaranai.gif Still amused me!!

I once went to see horseracing in Kuala Lumpar. There were thousands of people at the stadium, with many standing in the shade under the stands watching the races on TV. It was only when we tried to get out to the track that someone told us the racing was on at a different course five hours up the road. People only went to course because that's where they could put a bet on.

You'll all these Japanese fans now going "I was there, outside the ground! Cheering on the lads! It were grand!"

Mr Wiggles. I should have known that was coming lol.gif

I'll be the first to admit when Liverpool aren't playing well, I'm sure not blind to their (at times, many) failings. But I love 'em and have since I can remember, it's just part of me.

Anyway as lobu said, Japan are just uninspiring and crap, that's about it.