Hi Sexy,

Where will you go in California?

I'll probably visit Tahoe, Mendocino, Napa, Sanfrancisco. I can tell you good restaurants or hotels around there when I come back.

I'm packing now and wondering again...

I don't take so many things when I travel and my baggage is always very small. If I carry this on the airplane, I don't need to waste my time at baggage hall but takes more time at safety check... Yeahhhhh, check in is less hassle...

which is better do you think?

I'll be back after a week in California! See ya later!!

You sure seem to go a lot of places manda...

I will be spending a fair bit of August in Tokyo, not sure I'm looking forward to that and probably able to escape in late September or october.

• 2 weeks later...

I never want to go anywhere else in Japan from June to September. Staying in Hakuba is the best way for me. I had a wedding of one of my younger bro in late August more than 10 years ago and needed to go to Osaka. That was incredible pain in the neck. Hard even to breath. Too much concreate and asphalt to heat the air more.

I just needed to spending some days not doing anything to get well after coming back to Hakuba.

Don't want to have that case any more \:\(

Slow, I always wonder about that too. I think: Short trip - need to get out of the airport as fast as possible so just take carry on, Long Trip - want to relax so check everything in. Usually have to check everything in on the way home anyway cos I always buy too much!