I'm going to California for a week. Now reseaching where to go. Monolake looks very interesting and of course Napa Valley for good wine and food!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Yamakashi:
Just got 100% approval for my trip to Oz!! Two weeks in Oz and my bonus remuneration is 2xs better than I thought!! eek.gif \:D
How much of that is "free time"
 Quote:
Originally posted by Indosnm:
 Quote:
Originally posted by Yamakashi:
Just got 100% approval for my trip to Oz!! Two weeks in Oz and my bonus remuneration is 2xs better than I thought!! eek.gif \:D
How much of that is "free time"
I have to sit at school from 8:30am-4:30pm but can do whatever I want. Will give me plenty of time to study while Im there. Then from 4:30pm on the other teacher and I have free time. Can do anything we want.

Anybody have any recommendations for chillin in Brisbane??
 Quote:
Originally posted by sunrise:
I think I have a friend living there. I'll see if I can dig out his info. (guitarist).
Thanks Sunrise, I got your email this mornin but since it was to my keitai it got cut off halfway...Ill have to clean up my PM box like ya said. Ill be sure to give him a ring when Im in town. Cheers!! wave.gif

Get back to me once your proofs are in - lemme know about comin to Kansai too \:\)

Pay for my ticket and I'll see you there! ;\)

Proofs arrived. Looks like a couple of small changes still need to be made...

If you got the bit about the proofs then you basically got everything in that email. Yeh, clean out your PM box, it's getting smelly lol.gif