Tactapad. Chech this out tech dudes

It looks horrible, my nightmare. Anyone who has used the touchpad on a laptop will understand what I mean - imagine have TWO touchpads :'(

But the concept is good - they should just make it two mice instead of touchpads.

What is wrong with laptop touch pads? I like 'em!

I have two laptops one has the fiddly little knob situated in the middle of the keys on the keyboard, the other has a pad.

The touch pad is far superior if you ask me, its an old laptop but the touch pad works perfectly, you can adjust the sensitivity of the movement to find the optimum position. I can work it as quickly and well as any mouse.

Tactiva looks a great concept, using the mouse is tiresome, limited and a RSI hazard, give me a tactiva any day.

I hate both the little knob thing and the pad on my notebook, they are both useless (the little knob being the most useless). Can't see what the problem is with 'mice'.

Looks cool, but at that price point I think the market will initially be very small. Keyboard placement would be an issue to. As bobby 12 said,I think two mice would be nearly as fast as this in most applications. In the future I can see this being a goer though.