Work Smork!

Go back to studying... its heaps easier!

bar the money factor.. mind u im a broke student and im still managing to come to japan in january!

casual pay is much more enticing!!

Assigments can be pretty stressful...

"bugger the money" you say.... there is a certain limitation to that arguement. I have tried to toss in the career towel a few times but I cant bring myself to kiss the moolar goodbye. The longer I leave it, the harder it gets to walk away.

Life at uni was certainly a breeze. But man! I was so bloody poor I couldnt even afford to pay attention. I was Truly poorer than a crow.

Fortunately, I, too, was not burdened at college with the stress of too many dineros. I can honestly say I lost no sleep wondering whether to take my G4 tit to Japan to edit footage from my dig. cam. (not that any of it existed then, anyway, save Japan of course!)

Far too busy with the 'pound/alc. content' calculations.

Be poor again?... Nah

As to the Q. Yeah, stressed every day (or is that 'bored'?), but fun to have the money to relieve it!

Yeah, good pickup Miteyak. What kind of student has a titanium notebook... ski trips to Japan?! By christ, in my day I came within a wisker of visiting the sperm bank to do business with them and collect my $70!!! I ended up joining the army reserve instead.

Actually, back in 1991 I sold my ski stuff I was so hard for cash at uni.

By the way, I recal that equation. Studied it in my first week at uni. Still studied it at the end. Good subject that one.

Usually fairly unstressed. Am trying to work as much as I can-study as hard as possible to get it out of the way before winter when stress seems to miraculously dissapear. I need to start running again-that's a guaranteed stress killer.

mmm... Uni wasnt for me! i didnt want the 3 year commitment thing....

Heres how it goes.... this is how a student has a G4 tit and and imac and Dig cam...

if it works for ya follow these foot steps!

*what a **** hey!*

nar i left school worked part time 5mths then did a 10mth graphic design course worked in GD for 7mths full time hated my work enviroment bought a G4 tit with pay went to Thailand came home decided to study, at tafe learning multimedia while working part time on good casual pay and spending my excess *cough* all my money on DV cams and saving for Japan!

+ it kinda helps that my brother owns a snowboard shop so my gear is good and cheap!

mmm....

i dont think i wanna ever work full time again!

Sorry to have that spit at all out on ya, sounds like im a full snob but who eva knows me knows im not!

\:D

With the winter season approaching, how can you be stressed? What the H#!! are all of you doing that youre so stressed about?

Simple philosophy:

If you can't fix it, why worry?

If you can fix it, why worry?

I think people cloud their minds and thoughts with unnecessary crap most of the time. ;\)