• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Soft Cell have actually reformed and have a new album out soon I think. Not that I'm really interested..

Mr 'Stomach Pump' Almond himself is originally from just to the north of where I come from, freak that he is.

In my opinion, best band in the world is 311. Yep, choke it up - laugh. So much energy and positivity in their music. 311 is the only 'big name' band I listen to. I usually listen to some pretty obscure stuff.

peace!

Progressive house (with psychedelic twists), :rolleyes: pitched up,or progressive trance played on turntables for hours on end, stopping only to inhale copious amounts of THC is, in my opinion, the ONLY form of music that today sounds new.

Granted, some other forms of electronic music is also cool, just not my sound. But, to tell me some 'new' band, usually put together by someone with a business degree and no musical idea at all, sounds new in 2002 is just bullshit ! mad.gif How can a guitar, bass, vocals and drums sound new in these days of computer generated bliss cool.gif

P.S. I saw Oasis last night (on the guest list - there is no way I would pay for such crap), and guess what........they were terrible !!! Liam has the worst voice I have ever heard live. He should be made to chop out the lines or something for the rest of the band, and for the love of god, let Noel sing !!! \:\(

That's enough from me though.........enjoy what you do.......

BOM :p