• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Pachinko sucks $! Thats all there is to say. Ive done it with one of my "putarou" friends who plays it for a living. Mind you, this guy makes double what you JETs are making but the way he does it is illegal - shocking machines, having a "kone" to know which machines will be paying out which usually cost him a certain percentage of his winnings that go to the manager, and blah blah blah.

I found NOTHING in pachinko other than I wasted my money, time, came out smelling like $!, had a migrane that would go away for a month, and was so tense from the noise, lights, and staring at the balls that I had to down three Xanexs to kill my stress.

Somebody mentioned fishing. I can understand that if youre eating the fish you catch. Sure, free fresh fish, right? Plus, youre outdoors and enjoying nature. I really like deep-sea fishing. But, fishing in a damn lake?! Black bass fishing??? I see about 20 or so "Ossan" who sit around drinking cup Sake and smoking when I come running by everyday. Heading up the mountain path the same old men are always there drinking, smoking, and catching fish that they throw back before the fish nearly dies.

If my life ever becomes that boring and pathetic that I resort to pachinko or fishing - I might as well become a Mormon preaching on the Hondori...