Question for foreigner - do you miss home?

Japan is my home. If you asked me what Id like to have here it would be college football and ice hockey. I just miss my family and friends. Once you get into the culture here I dont understand how anybody could not have a wonderful time here - some of the most sincere people, great food, cool matsuri, sick skiing, the scenery, laidback lifestyle, my girlfriend, etc... Japan is a sweet place to live.

• 2 weeks later...

i miss home soooooo much. japan is a great great place ...

but....!

i'm tired of feeling like a big fat slob because i dont spend 2 hours doing my hair and nails and ironing my skin tight brand new clothes all the time.

and ...

i'm really sick of people staring at me all the time. even when my hair was blue in canada people didnt stare at me so much... or at least they smiled when i caught them.

i'd say i look pretty conservative here, but still everyone's always staring.. staring...

if it werent for those things, i'd be perfectly happy here...

la "hey, look at me" miff de nagoya

• 3 weeks later...

I don`t miss it yet. Been In Nagoya for 6 weeks, and although I`m not too down with this city, I still don`t miss Wisconsin, although I sometimes get nostalgic. I do miss NFL Football though.