Yeah, I think that's what the stickers are for. I've been meaning to get some but haven't gotten around to it. Actually I dropped by the SJ World Headquarters in Yuzawa a year ago but everyone was out playing hookey on the ski hills I think.

Originally Posted By: boardbaka
Iv'e met Farquah and Tsondaboy from these forums - is that what you mean ?- came close to meeting Tubby Beaver at Kagura last year but restricted cell phone coverage put us on hold

Yeah, we were there but damn technology failed!! Should've put those stickers on my board that i got last year.....this year for sure!

OK - so SJ stickers are not noticed...I know even when my board was sticking up in the snow outside the bar/cafe etc it was covered in snow, and if it wasn't when I left it I had to dig it out when I came back... groovy

So maybe an alternative to the stickers is required.....

* Beanies, badges, helmet stickers, zipper tags for jacket pockets or SJ leashes....just a thought.

* Or we could all get one of those charming FACE TATTOO's! doh

Kewl I WANT ONE thumbsup . I am going to stick it on my A*** so you can see it everytime I crash razz and one on the back of my beanie so you can see it when I go flying down the hill out of control shifty and one on the front of my Jacket wink

Do you think I have it covered. wakaranai