The forum really came to life last season, and seems to be getting busier all the time.

Apart from those national holidays, mogski lol.gif .

I'm looking forward to meeting up with some fellow posters, it's gonna be a great season!

• 6 years later...

Way to go on dredging up ancient threads Thurs!! lol

I met up with Okemo last year, he gave me a some buds a ride to Kagura, my Noob mate got lost and ended up at Naeba (or Tashiro at the least) and we had to wait the best part of an hour for him at the end of the day!!

who? my mate? (by fired, do you mean drunk?) Nah he is just a nightmare at all things so he blindly boarded down any run in front of him...missing our rendezvous for lunch...his phone was off and I was actually starting to get worried when he didn't show at the car park at the proper time but then he managed to call and tell me where he was. He went down the Tashiro side very late and there was no uplift again so he was stuck there. I told him to get the bus back round

Originally Posted By: snowhunter
Heres an idea confused What if everyone from SJ weres a ribbon or some sort of identifying item while they are in Japan. That might sorta be fun. smile. It would be like our own little club!!

A ribbon is a bit girly Snowhunter...but perhaps a little SJ badge/pin?