• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never saw that. Is it really that bad?

I saw Any Given Sunday too Ocean11 (were'nt we together for that?!), sucked as you said.

Any movie about sports has got to suck.

For example, Why the hell would anyone want to watch a movie on the World cup when you can watch the REAL world cup instead.

You've got me very interested in this Dick Tracy. Is it so bad that you can't enjoy it for it's bad-ness (if you know what I mean)??

Y'know how some bad movies are fun to watch because they are just so bad, they can make you laugh!

I know exactly what you mean Rach. Unfortunately Dick Tracy is just incredibly bad in an unfunny way.

Can I interest you in a Japanese "minor super hero" series called "Godman" so breathtakingly terrible that you'll be convulsing on the floor with laughter...I was

rach, we SAW Dick Tracy! I was really annoyed because the zapper was just out of reach and I didn't want to wake you up. And you dribbled on my trousers in your sleep, remember?

---

Saw 'Swordkipper' the other day with John Travolting. That was a proper bore too.

The Star Wars movie with the mutant rabbit thing was very very very disappointing. Haven't seen the new one yet.

The Scorpion King was also pretty bad - pro wrestlers shouldn't try to be comedians - didn't the Rock learn anything from Hulk Hogan's pitiful attempts? The only good thing about that movie was that someone ran up to me and told me I look like the girl in the movie (I definitely don't, but it was a nice compliment!).

Has anyone seen "Shaolin Soccer"? Thought that might be bad/funny, but assume it won't have English subtitles...oh well.

------------------

Cheers,

C.Frog

It's not really really bad.

It's got lots of action and special effects and stuff, I was just expecting a bit more in the way of plot. It's one of those movies that I would rent (or watch if I copied it off TV), but I didn't think it was worth the 1700yen to see it in the theater. But that's just my opinion.

------------------

Cheers,

C.Frog