• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in Japan way back 9 years ago on the JET prog, went back to the UK to start work, and am now just back here in Japan on a one year business placement. Great to be back.

First thing was to go up to Kagura - one of my favorite haunts from back then. It was good to see the old place again, although the snow wasn't as good as I remember (at this time of the year) - it seems that the end of the winter weather this year came rather quick, yes?

The other thing I noticed was the lack of people. Hardly anyone around - had the place to myself. No complaints there, although it felt kinda wierd.

Very surprised to find such a website like this. And happy of course. I am from Turkey but live in the UK. My friend lives in Japan and so I hope to visit him in December of this year. Nice to meet you all!

I am in Japan now - just came here a few months ago. Didn't get a chance to ski - didn't know I could until I found this site the other day. Great resource, and looking forward to skiing next season. Good to meet you.