Is Beckham's hairdo an attempt to be more aerodynamic?

'Coz it certaintly ain't cool or attractive. Like one of those slap skates upside down.

Michael "I'm still a nipper" Owen on the other hand, looks luvverly with hi short back and sides.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Owen's haircut? I coulda done a better job with a knife and fork. It's got steps all over it. It's a terrible shave job. It'll look lousy until he has it done again, properly.

When Beckham got head butted, did you see that gesture? First I thought it was "ooh my head", but then realized that it was "ooh my hairdo!" Mrs Posh musta been proud.

Ocean11, obviously you don't know about the "Pool Layer Cut"?

You down there in Somerset like the Worzel Gummidge cut though don't ya! wink.gif

He's preparing you for the return of the mullet,king of hairstyles. Just think from Botham to Beckham-the full circle of hair fashion.

[This message has been edited by Davo (edited 08 June 2002).]

Where I come from that hairstyle was called 'a sh!tpack'. Is anybody else familiar with this term? "That Ian Botham's alright, but what about 'is sh!tpack?"

ianbotham.gif

[This message has been edited by Ocean11 (edited 08 June 2002).]

Have to pull out the stops to beat Nik Kershaw.

Not that it can't be done

chris_waddle.jpg

Love's got the world in motion and I know what we can do....

GO INGLAN!

[This message has been edited by NoFakie (edited 09 June 2002).]

That Mullet website is one of the funniest, most original websites I've seen in a long time.

http://www.mulletlovers.com/

"Now don't be ashamed if you do or at one time did sport a Mullet. Most of your friends already know. Just send us the picture(s) here at MulletLovers.com with a brief description. Please don't be afraid to send in pictures of yourself, friends, family, celebrities, sports figures, clergy, politicians, strangers, or anyone else guilty of sporting a Mullet. If you are part of or happen to know of an entire Mullet family (we saw one eating at Target once) that would be the diamond in the rough and greatly appreciated. "

scouser, can you find any good examples of this disgraceful sounding "Pool Layer Cut"? That must be a genuine Northern Eyesore.

Will take a look, but you know what I mean. Very distinct layer when hair suddenly stops. Difficult to explain as you can see. If I can find a pic on the web, I'll post.

That's what Japanese barbers call the tsuu-burokku, no? Leave a bit of a basin on top and shave up the sides. Those are alright, but Owen's shaved bits looked liked he had been repeatedly jabbed in the side of the

head with the clippers - lines and steps all over the shop.

They were taking the piss out of his hair properly on the Japanese channel I watched last night (don't those J announcers ever shut up? - I wish they would...) They noted that it had flopped in the rain, and that he had brought a 'hair-stylist' with him from England (who deserves a good whipping I'd say), and speculated as to whether it would be fixed in the interval. Much hilarity when he came back out with that silly dyed bit sticking up again.

Owen's hair seems to have sorted itself out (along with his shooting), although I agree with doggy-style. That's definitely a Navy look.

Well, that wasn't really the right look for Japan's rainy season, was it? I'm hoping that he can maybe adjust that beardy bit to adhere to his jawline. I think it would look better there.