Yes, all of us here love skiing/snowboarding or both, but...

most cheese, save low-fat varieties, is 80% fat. nutritious, pah !

I live in Wisconsin, and although I

love the Packers and the Cheeseheads,

the Cheese, Bratwurst, and Beer are the

reasons that nearly everyone is bloated and unhealthy.

Dairy products are unnatural, humans are the

only animals that drink milk past infancy, and are the only animals that drink the milk of other animals, save the odd monkey raised by wolves or whatever. Even cats get ill when they get off milk for a while and try to get back on the wagon.

lactose intolerance brutha !

down with cheese ! !

What's all this offensive language about the revered foodstuff? You should never say such things about such a wonderful and nutritious foodstuff.

Glad to hear that some other forum readers are coming out strongly in support of our cheeses.

Yeah Barok, I loves me cheese, being born and breed in the cheese county of the world (that be Somerset), I grew up on the stuff. Luckily though, being a telemarker, and not a waif piper boarder type, I need the energy, so don't get fat!

Hey miteyak, I'm also from Zomerzet, but I moved there later on in life being from Brizl. The only cheese called Cheddar comes from within a cow's fart of the Gorge, in't that right?

danz and barok, you must know each other then, both coming from Wiskers as you do...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Alright cheeseman, sup with all the questions and lack of content? If your all up on that cheese tip then how bout kickin us down with some tasty cheese recipes? Let us not forget about cream cheese. My favorite is a turkey cranberry and cream cheese sandwich. MMMMM. Nuthin like the sweet curdled nectar from the teet of a cow.

creamcheese is good.

But you have an excellent idea there. Why not have a new section on the website about good cheese recipies for winter? That would go down a treat with all the cheesefans on here.

Great idea. I will submit my first one before the end of next week.