Anyone else here surviving in aircon-land? I set mine to shut down at 2am in the mornings, it seems to be on almost all day and all night.

frown.gif

I am live in Aircom Kingdom at this moment too....

Due to air-pollution in Shibuya, I cannot open window.... (well, I can open it just I can not "fresh air") I use Air-con 24hrs.

I am really scare to see my electricity bill for next couple months...

Haven't set foot in an aircon room for at least a month(unless you count 7-11s). One of the pluses of living in the mountains. I apologise for being such a smug git by the way

..my teeth chattering in cold office with too many pc's humming around.. and I am wearing ski fleece and eating soup

Aircon temps are set for permanently hot and sweaty person.. with some reason.. in office

Latest selling girlie items are.. Haramaki (tube shaped underwear to keep your tummy warm), long-john's.. and winter woollie tops...

Hot bath with loads of bath salt is a must for end of throughly chilled summer office life!

Envy you all in cool greens and breeze!

Heh-heh-heh, one of us 'cool dudes' had to say it Matt...

Our Osaka-era aircon is stuffed in a closet somewhere (probably behind all the industrial strength kerosene fan heaters frown.gif ).

I live in the countryside, but still HAVE TO use an aircon. Fans are ineffective and just blow round warm air.

You other country bumpkin types saying you don't need aircon???? eek.gif

hey my jpop thread just appeared at the top again,will check that out later.

Aircon lives for us here I'm afraid in the city.

The worst is the commute on the trains - a nightmare day in and day out for a big sweaty gorilla gaijin like me.

• 2 weeks later...

You don't need the airconditioning as much as we do over here in Hong Kong. Over there it's just about 3 months, right?

• 2 weeks later...