OK there seems to be something going on with red folders for some people.

On the page where the thread titles are listed, the items that are new since you last visited the Forum should be marked with a red folder, the rest with yellow folders. For some reason, this doesn't seem to be happening for some people.

You will need to have cookies enabled on your browser to have them appear. We are looking into this anyway to see if we can find out what the problem is.

Thanks

SJG

I've been a registered user for almost 2 years, and have always had cookies enabled and my IE browser security level set to "Medium"...but I have never seen the red folders! Neither at work nor at home!

They sound like a great idea!

I wonder what I am doing wrong...

They were there once yesterday or the day before and then they just stopped coming back.(Kind'a like the NHK peoples)

Admittedly I am not using the latest IE, but they were there in the past and were there once following forum relaunch.

Haven't changed the cookies preferences either. Still prefer chocolate chip ones.

The saga of the "missing red folders" continues...

(Don't worry guys I still am getting the red folders, just couldn't resist commenting.)

Guys(and gals - again just in case) you are doing a great job!

But it is like you say, no matter how many times I close IE and comeback to SJG them little red folders just don't wanna reduce in numbers. Safety in numbers perhaps?

Good luck.

This issue is still puzzling us. However, please try the following....

In the top right of the pages of the Forum (under the NEW TOPIC and REPLY buttons), you'll see a link called "Preferences". Click on that, and then click on the following:

"Click here to delete all cookies set by this forum".

Once you do that, the next time you come back to the Forum, you should find there are no lightbulbs and only yellow folders. The NEXT time after that you come back to the Forum, the folders should be OK!

Please let us know if this works.

Cheers

SJG

[This message has been edited by Ski Japan Guide (edited 01 August 2002).]