I live in a fairly small city (60,000) and I usually only eat out on the weekends or at most, once during the week. I am on a pretty tight budget at the moment though.

------------------

Cheers,

C.Frog

too often...

just about every night...

ever since i moved to kasiwa and added an hr to my commute, i have no time to cook...

don't get home until after 9pm...and firing up the burner is the last thing on my mind...

why don't you cook for me akibun??

danz

The food's better and cheaper at home, and the attitude of the staff is much better. Plus there's no sweaty greaseball smoking and sucking his teeth next to me.

So it works out at about once a month, and that's quite enough.

A proper p!ss up in an izakaya occasionally doesn't hurt though, especially if you take two aspirin before you go to bed.

my g/f loves sushi so we eat at 100yen keiten sushi places maybe 3 times a week. i eat out for lunch 3 times a week. So maybe I eat out about 70% of the time?

Its where all my money goes.

I try to make it down to Yoshinoya every time I get a chance. Mmmmmmmmmmmm gyudon again!

[This message has been edited by Davo (edited 04 July 2002).]

Living in the city most regarded in Japan for it's extensive cuisine, far too much. 2~3 times a week, mostly for the food, not the convenience.

Love to cook, but the washing up...

At least three times a week. Always nice to get out the house. Unless you're happy stinking your pad out, some foods are best not eaten at home. Oily fish, yaki tori, yaki niku etc.

There are some top restaurants in Osaka. Sorely missed frown.gif

Yoshinoya on the slopes, now there's an idea. You've gotta have that raw egg though.

So you're not willing to come down to Kobe for a clandestine meeting then ocey. I'm dissapointed, I have to say.