Can't you still buy tix? They were selling the most expensive ones for the second round game in Niigata (potentially England) until recently (i.e. the last time I looked) on the fifatickets.com page. They had the same expensive tix for Eire-Cameroon in Niigata too. You just have to use an overseas address. If you've made other applications from a Japanese address, they may find you out and invalidate your application, but I wouldn't be surprised if some thick amakudari is in charge and that the computers he's got make Mizuho's malfunctioning setup look like Deep Blue. If you've got no tix in the bag to lose, I think it's definitely worth a go.

A new round of applications started today (May 1) so the fifa page is overheating as I type. No room at the inn at the mo.

Good luck everyone!

Akibun- same here. Front of Skyperfect-Best seats & safe seats ever! Definately I will not gonna go outside on 7 June.. esp. near Sapporo studium... .... Geez. No!

P.S.

I heard nat has semi-final tickets.

Lucky bitch!

I have a friend who has pre paid tickets to every England match right up to the final if they make it. He spent 2 years looking for tickets from loads of different sources, almost gave up, and then had a stroke of luck when he got them at the England supporters club - 39quid a ticket!

URAYAMASHII !!!

• 1 month later...