so how many of y'all heading to fuji rock '02.....

I am 90% going...

would be cool to meet some of you peeps...

down a beer or 2...

good times...

danz

I have the opportunity to go and work in a bar there but can't because I'll be having much more fun teaching English-Yippee. Routine is definately the enemy.

Can't help you there sorry-wish I could ditch the real job and go though. I worked at the first one years ago through the same connection-it got cancelled on the second day because of the rain but it was loads of fun. Secret is to be already working for some outfit that's going there I guess.

[This message has been edited by Davo (edited 07 May 2002).]

Yeah it was at some ski resort on the slopes of Mt Fuji-close to those famous lakes whose name like the resort I can't remember. The stage was in front of the main buildings of the resort, but there was so much rain that it started to sink. Never did get to see Prodigy due to the cancellation-the irony was that it hardly rained at all on the Sunday. There was supposed to be an all night dance tent but it was turned into a shelter for all the unprepared people who turned up in shorts and t-shirts.

Yeah it was at some ski resort on the slopes of Mt Fuji-close to those famous lakes whose name like the resort I can't remember. The stage was in front of the main buildings of the resort, but there was so much rain that it started to sink. Never did get to see Prodigy due to the cancellation-the irony was that it hardly rained at all on the Sunday. There was supposed to be an all night dance tent but it was turned into a shelter for all the unprepared people who turned up in shorts and t-shirts.

I might be up for going, but I'm not overly excited about the lineup. Does this event get sold out quick or can we decide to go at the last minute and still get in?

I'm going to go, hoping that a lack of big names may bring some fresh air into the event.

Oasis were pretty poor last year, Neil Young I just can't get interested in, New Order were terrible.

Find the prospect of the Pet Shop Boys interesting. Honest! For the laughs, y'know wink.gif

• 1 month later...

Hey, we're from Oklahoma in the States. We are flying to Thailand and have a layover in Japan. We want to see The Jeevas (the best band in the world) and we don't know where to stay or what to do. We need a decent hotel that is not too far from the resort (and not too expensive!) We are running out of time but do not want to miss out on this opportunity. Any help would be appreciated!!!!

Love, Jeremy and Michaela

Email: spiritual_psychosis@yahoo.com