SnowJapan Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nat

Favourite TV Show !?

Comedy - Ally McBeal, Frasier, That's 70s show

Serious one - Thrid watch, ER, The Practice.

Aminimation - The Simpsons, Family Guy, South Park.

Japanese TV - Gakkou e Ikoh!, Who want to be Millionner (Japanese one), Raiha shonen

TV Show, always feel "Ooh, that's crap!" but cannot stop watch'n it - Buffy, Angel, Felicity, Dawson's creek, REAL WORLD on MTV.

You!?

X-Files

Star Trek TNG

Seinfeld

Mad TV (coz it's so unfunny)

early Simpsons

early Friends

Outer Limits

The Simpsons has really gone down lately.

Fox channel is the best for that kind of stuff.

Fox channel make me sick about New movie before they come out.

I was really looking forward to watch "Moulin Rouge" but because of they showed preview soooo many time on Fox, I decided "Not to watch"

Other thing happened to me on "Behind Enemy line". Before they show "Crap" director's commentary program, I was going to watch, but after that.... really really make me sick.

Why FOX does stupid thing?

No waaay,

the Simpsons is as funny as it has ever been.

they rarely miss.

although I will agree that from about 5

seasons ago to about 2 season's ago were

the best of the best.

best episodes ever: the Beer Baron, and

the Insanity Pepper (not the episodes' real

names)

No waaay! to you too, barok. smile.gif

I have seen a few from the last season that hardly made me laugh at all. Haven't seen them all tho

Anyone not notice how "big" Chandler becomes in later seasons. And how less funny at the same time? Hmmm.

The Sopranos (whatever happened to them - only 2 series in Japan), ER, Sex in the City, South Park, Friends. I like News Station - it's a quirky news programme with up to date documentary clips and dominance of baseball in the sport sectionwhich pisses me off (except if the Tigers continue to do so well)

Sex in the City is fun! Forgot about that. It's on WOWOW isn't it?

There are some pretty wild progs on the TV in Japan, most of them involving a great deal of shouting almost ALL ofthe time.

Sign in to follow this  

sjf2019l.png

About SnowJapan

SnowJapan.com is the independent guide to skiing and snowboarding in Japan and has been online since 1999.

SnowJapan.com covers the whole of Japan. We are here to introduce the world to unbiased, honest and detailed information about winter sports in Japan. We publish exclusive and in-depth and daily content throughout the winter season and we add new functionality and content to the site every year.

We are not here to promote any specific destinations or resorts, or to sell our readers any kind of products or services. We are not a travel agency and we do not own any ski resorts, ski schools, accommodations or other related businesses.