Another "resurrection" of a 4 year old thread - not enough to do, Thurs??

Mind you, any discussion of ramen (especially with yummy looking pictures) is OK with me!

Now ... breakfast! What will I ...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A new place just opened in Susukino, offering 100yen ramen for the rest of this week as a promotion. I was in town on Wednesday and even though its a bit hot for ramen, how can you say no to that pric

It was called しずる (Sizzle!) and it's on the main drag that runs east west through Susukino, maybe two blocks west of the Nikka Man/Maccy D's crossroads. North side of the street.   There was a bit

Right now, this is my current favourite. My local ramen shop serves curry ramen with BBQ pork.....it's awesome!!

I love ramen!! 1 of the things I love about Sapporo are the countless top notch ramen shops. One near me BBQ's the char Sui just before putting in ur bowl.....gives an awesome flavour to both meat and soup

A new place just opened in Susukino, offering 100yen ramen for the rest of this week as a promotion. I was in town on Wednesday and even though its a bit hot for ramen, how can you say no to that price?! Decent bowl of noodles too.

• Like 1

A new place just opened in Susukino, offering 100yen ramen for the rest of this week as a promotion. I was in town on Wednesday and even though its a bit hot for ramen, how can you say no to that price?! Decent bowl of noodles too.

May just have to track it down. What was the name?

It was called しずる (Sizzle!) and it's on the main drag that runs east west through Susukino, maybe two blocks west of the Nikka Man/Maccy D's crossroads. North side of the street.

There was a bit of a queue outside when I went, but for 100, I was happy to wait!

• Like 1

Had some of this when I was up in Hokkaido during Obon. We popped over to Asahikawa, specifically the Ramen Village, after going to Asahikawa Zoo, and also the Taisetsu brewery.

Whoever thought that butter would go well with ramen needs to be high fived. Shoyu butter ramen.

526303_10151613914193299_450125058_n.jpg

gallery_6323_22_922304_zps4804fb57.jpg

Right now, this is my current favourite. My local ramen shop serves curry ramen with BBQ pork.....it's awesome!!

That looks yum.

How hot was it?

It's not crazy spicy....enough for a wee kick but it doesn't overpower the other flavours

That looks great!

My main complaint about the meat in ramen is that some places put it in cold and cold fatty meat isn't very good. Hot fatty meat, esp barbecued, is lush!

• Like 1