How about a night out before the season?

This board seems to have got so much more active since last season and even since the snow disappered, with a lot of regulars now and more joining all the time it seems.

I'd really be into having a night out before the season, maybe meet some of you guys and gals. I know people are all over the place, but there must be quite a few people in Tokyo. Anyone else up for a night out in Tokyo sometime, maybe in a month or so, before the season starts?

cheers

gg

I say we get a date out there - how about two Fridays from now. The place not sure up to GG on that one...It is cooling down now finally - soon (2 months) the snow will be flying and I will be making the 3+ hr drives up to Nagano. Can't wait....

I's could go if it war 2 Frydays from Now.

The Hobgoblin Pub in Nogizaka (5 minutes walk from Roppongi Crossing, in the *other* direction) has a huge selection of delicious English and other imported beers that you can read all about at the Wychwood Brewery home page:

http://www.wychwood.co.uk/

Had a Dog's Bollocks Ale and a Hellraiser the other night.

And some French beer called "Jenlain".

And two pints of Kilkenney (tap).

Then a pint of bitter.

And a Bass Pale Ale (tap).

And then I had a hangover...

Lin - Was in Hong Kong last spring. Found myself often in the bar district of Lan Qua Fang or something like that walking around aimlessly after about a dozen Carlsbergs. The 8 to 1 HK$ to US$ got mucho more difficult as the night wore on. Great time....could have used a few Chu-Hi's there though...