I would have to say for skiers it might be racers in Europe. They are like rockstars. If they win gold at the olympics they make huge money I imagine.

But for freeskiers it would be the silly park rats. If they are good they can win 10-20,000 US in a comp.

But thats just a thought. I imagine Shane McConkey and Seth Morrison make a fair ammount. Enough to live off thats for sure.

I think Tanner Hall tops out at 100000 US a year at the moment. Mosely and Ross R made over a million after their gold medals. Shaun White makes the bucks at the Moment but Scott Schmitt might have the best overall paycheck.

Designing

stokli

North Face

Gear

a share in Island lake lodge

ski with a pro web site

kid got smart near the end of his young ripping days and is now an older ripper who still kills it.

I would make a guess that Tanner hall would be making much more than 100k.

I just base that on wgat the top pro surfers are getting these days ( which is around 600k-1mill US) a year. But thats maybe the top 6 guys. then there's a huge drop maybe because they companies have too spent too much on the top guys!?

I read Shaun makes a million US a year through his contract with Burton, plus all of his other endorsements, not to mention cash from contests, almost all of which he wins.

Then again, Danny Kass owns Grenade Gloves, which is probably the most popular glove company amongst the park rats here in the States.

Peter Line is loaded. Some of the other Forum guys have some money, houses, cars, but that company is not doing anywhere near as well as it used to be.

But I would imagine that the top skiers make alot more than the top boarders, just because the market for their sponsors is bigger and more established.