You may ask why i have decided to post about the man with the most posts.

It could be a thank you for providing me with amusing anecdotes, when really, I should get off my butt, stop procrastinating and draft that 30 page document which has been sitting on my desk for hours.

Perhaps, an ode to his words of encouragement and handy one liners (and I quote "Say Darlin', fancy some snow rompin' on Saturday." Now, how does a girl get past that one? I wonder if it worked on the girl with the bunny ears? Better still, I will try it out this weekend on the local boys and let you in on some reverse pscychology statistics.

Or perhaps even it is me daydreaming about a guy who gets about on a bigger than your average board in a purple, yellow, green, red and turquoise spatter pattern suit whilst listening to Puffy..... (no more on that one).

Most of it all, this is about the guy who is deep down a new age kinda guy, and sensitive enough to say "ret's talk"

i'm in luuurve.

Belle, You are just looking for a date for the Aussie ball,

Ahhh, Am I right. Ocean 11 I am afraid you'll have to scrub up from the shiny snow wear and put on the black tie

belle, babe of the board belle, I am heartbroken. I though we had something special happening here. You know, your old car, my green boots and jacket.....

I am heartbroken....

[This message has been edited by mogski (edited 25 January 2002).]

mogski - never fear, 81 posts will get you a haiku.

mogski, a man of skis

and poles

thou art a snow god too

good to be true

love yer work!

rach - good to have on board.... i guess we could share ocean's gondola love shack with the velvet seating and disco lights...

belle certainly is a very promising name. But since I fell arse over tit in primary school love for a rach, I've always had a place in my heart for them (was going to say 'soft spot', but that's not quite the case).

Well, I've never looked forward to a little suberi quite as much as I am now!

--------------

Enough of odes, let's hear the 'Mogski Blues'

"Woke up this mornin'

Found I was just a backdoor man

Said I woke up this mornin'

Found out I'm a backdoor man

Just can't help but moanin and groanin'

I'm knockin' as hard as I can"

Messrs, crapperjohn, putz and onionz(unregistered) and other characterless dweebs who think they'd like to have a go;

I always admire those ballsy kids who pop up on bulletin boards with some straightforward ad hominem. When you take the trouble to register and post relevant opinions, we'll see if they're worth sh!te - but I ha' me doots.

cal, thanks for your kind words. I hope I keep you entertained.

Like someone being registered or not makes a difference of whether Ocean11 is a putz or not. Nice try to the Ocean weenie but registration doesn't subtract from the huge putz that you are.