That's a joke right mogski?

If you are not interested in a snowboard, aren't you interested in the 10 lift tickets we are also giving away to readers?

smile.gif

But anyway, on the subject of "bias" for your information, we have ski giveaway coming up in February also.

Enjoy!

[This message has been edited by Ski Japan Guide (edited 28 January 2002).]

I kind of thought you were ok before that comment mogski. Your comment is just so naff it doesn't deserve the response it got from SJG.

Unless it WAS a joke, in which case I still do - but mark your jokes a bit better will ya?!

Guys, sorry if this struck a bone. Not my intention at all.

No qualms with anything to do with boarding or SJG folks, just would've like to see something like "don't worry skiers, your turn for the big goodies is coming up too..." Don't get me wrong and think me unappreciative of the lift ticket give aways etc. As a recepient of one of these giveaways I am extremely grateful for the chance to win these.

Going on all the giveaways to date they have been neither board nor ski specific and so I was surprised to see this.

Boarder peoples, SJG, accept my apologies if I offended anyone with that one liner.

mogski, next year it's gonna be "Snowboard Japan Guide". The SJG boys have already nabbed the domain. (The ski giveaway is also going to be one of those white plastic kiddy sets, so skiers might as well give up hope now.)

-------------------

Prankster General's Warning

Jokes and humour can seriously p!ss some people off.

You would have thought the name "head" would have opened up enough possibility for jokes....

On the subject of which

When it's my time to go, I want to die like my dad, peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming in terror, like his passengers.