SKI JAPAN GUIDE QUESTIONNAIRE 2002 - Help us improve SJG and you could win....

SKI JAPAN GUIDE QUESTIONNAIRE 2002

Fifty 2002/2003 lift tickets and a brand new Head snowboard to be won! (51 winners)

SKI JAPAN GUIDE QUESTIONNAIRE

We hope that you have enjoyed using Ski Japan Guide this season and that you found all the new features on our site to be fun and of use. The season is by no means over yet - some resorts stay open until Golden Week in May - but we would like to take this opportunity to ask for some feedback on our site with this 2002 season questionnaire. As you no doubt can tell from our active Forum, Reader Reviews and Chatroom, the number of people actively using Ski Japan Guide has increased greatly this season. In order for us to continue to provide the information and services that you - our readers - hope for, your responses to this questionnaire will help us to continue to improve and develop Ski Japan Guide into the future. We would really appreciate you taking a few moments to fill in our questionnaire.

We thank you for you cooperation and your understanding.

SKI JAPAN GUIDE QUESTIONNAIRE

Many thanks

Ski Japan Guide

First post hey, unregistered "the straw factory".

You seem to be really rattled by the innocent comment I just wrote. Some people, hey.

Just wanted to show my appreciation for the huge help this sight has been to me this season. Don't have to explain myself to you anyway.

Have a wonderful day.

Hey rach, good to see another member in good standing getting lip from yet another foul-mouthed cretin popping up all unregistered. I thought it was only me...

You stick it to 'im girl!

rolleyes.gif

Thanks a lot for your comments Rach, and all the other people who are filling in the questionnaire and sending their thoughts to us. Please do keep them coming.

Any comments you want to send on this issue, you know the mail - editor@skijapanguide.com

Don't want this thread to become a slanging match, so........Topic Closed.