off topic: Wowow TV and soccer

Sorry about this but that post about beckham remind me of something.

Does anyone have Wowow (on cable tv)? I cant find anyone in my ken that has it and I need some football matches taping (namely Liverpool's match against leverkusen next wednesday at about 3am Japan time)

I have it. And I watched Liverpool last night at 3am (well actually I taped it and watched it at 6am!). Have you got your dates mixed up???

I would advise Perfect TV for the WC coverage.

ah OK I think I know who you are, you support Real Madrid right?

The match you saw was the first leg, the 2nd leg is next week but a day earlier.

Would you be willing to tape the game for me next week? I can furicomi you postage money if you send me the tape, or I can send you a fat tape of The Simpsons or something (I have sky perfect).

You can email me by clicking the email button next to my username.

If anyone else will tape this for me I will send you a FREE DAY PASS for ARAI in Niigata.

[This message has been edited by bobby12 (edited 04 April 2002).]

• 2 weeks later...

Well, every game will be live on sky perfect. And for free too, as long as you have a subscription and a dish etc.

I got the impression from an advert on wowow that they are going to be showing england vs argentina, and some other (crappy) game. But font quote me on that. They were naging on about that game for ages, and showed times etc, so I assumed it meant they were showing it.

Maybe some games will be on terrestrial TV too. You'd think so.

I'd get a dish if I were you.

Sky Perfect installed yesterday!

Now ready for the World Cup.

Respect your principles, NoFakie, but how are you gonna watch matches.....

...might be missing something here too, but what's the deal with anti-Murdoch-businesses.