Beckham out of World Cup?!?!?!

Ferguson said he is out for about 6 weeks, which means he might be back at the end of May. So he might be OK for the June2 game against sweden. Fingers crossed...

I am not a United fan, but this is distressing news for the national team. Owen had to have a scan yesterday too. The team will be a shambles if this continues.

Looks like there is a slim chance still that he might make it, folks. Check the news sites for the latest - they currently seem to be saying 3 weeks in plaster and 3 weeks rehab...

He will go.

Is he important? Yes, essential.

He is possibly the worlds best crosser and the most valuable right foot in the sport.

Sobered up now thanksh...

Yeah, Yellow is one of my come-from-behind favourites. Spies is a cracker too. The singer's voice on Don't Panic makes me grin every time I hear it - it's so damn English.

Definitely be playing Coldplay on the highway when the snow starts falling again - how fitting, that name eh?

scouser, if you're in the mood, maybe you could swap my studless tyres for baldies while you're at it. Not much use for thems any more. Oh, and don't forget to wipe the yellow Mongolian dust off my snowboard rack before you put it in the closet...shiku shiku.

grungy-gonads:

----yes, my name is Kevin - any problems with that mate?

brit-gob:

----Beckham, while not a player at Anfield (Liverpool) is a world class player, one of the very best. Without him the England team are much less than they are with him - he is also the captain and is good at that too.

Don't worry Gillian.

There are lots of sexy British men. Some of them snowboard in Japan too cool.gif

I'm sure we'll get another one in the team even if le Beck can't make it. Though Keegan stuck him at left back in that 5-0 against Cyprus (was it?), Kieron Dyer does most of his damage linking up with Solano on the right side for Newcastle. From his escapades in the toon and with Rio in Ayia Napa, it's clear that the boy likes a good romp. The FA have all but ruled out Lee Bowyer, so the looks quotient of the midfield shouldn't suffer that much even if Beckham's ankle doesn't hold out.

It's the dodgy 'tache in goal you should be worried about.

Go Inglan!

On the subject of 'taches, did you know that the words "moustache" and "goaty" transalate as "dodgy" in 99% of the worlds languages. Interesting hey.

"Beard" also translates as "sad" in French.

And they all translate as "face cover up no trust, and looking silly" in an ancient Chinese proverd.