Niseko employment opportunities at Niseko Central
||Niseko Central is the leading supplier of premier and luxury accommodation in Niseko-Hirafu Alpine Resort, Hokkaido, Japan. Niseko-Hirafu is the fastest growing international alpine resort with most international guests coming from Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore and the UK. We combine hard work with great fun to give our staff a unique experience and lifestyle, unlike anywhere else in the world.
Details on the positions available can be found here:
• ¥1,100 - ¥1,450 per hour (commensurate with experience , varies with position please check website)
• 25% overtime rate for over 80 hours worked in a 2 week pay period
• 25% late night work rate for work between 10pm at night and 5am in the morning
• ¥30,000 additional bonus at the end of the season (contingent on performance)
• November to March (various with position)
• We start our staff with training to give you all you need to know about working for Niseko Central!
• Guaranteed work until around the end of March, with the potential to extend, availability of work dependent
• Generally 5 days per week, around 40 hours per week
||Accommodation – being arranged this summer!
• Each of our accommodations is subsidized to bring you housing at an affordable price!
• Single room, twin shares (doubles for couples) or quad share in a range of locations to suit various budgets
Lift Passes - Your choice of either:
• A free Grand Hirafu season lift pass
• Most companies will give staff access to shared Grand Hirafu passes, these are usually kept at work so it may stop you getting first lifts on powder days! Shared passes also cannot be upgraded to All Mountain passes (unless everyone sharing the pass agrees to it). Working for Niseko Central means your pass can live in your snowboard jacket and gives you the opportunity to pay to upgrade your pass to cover All Mountain at cost!
• To keep everything fair, for those of you who don't want a lift pass you will be offered instead a ¥20,000 payment to offset the subsidization those taking lift passes receive.
||- Bi-monthly pay - receive your pay every 2 weeks
- Cost Price on Services Niseko Central book
- Free ski or Snowboard lessons
- Incentives for guest services sales
- Familiar nights
- Potential Sponsorship in the future
To apply please complete our online application form, under our positions descriptions: