Yuzawa employment opportunities at Naeba Snow School
||Naeba Snow School is the official snow sports school at Naeba Resort, located only 90 minutes on the train from Tokyo! We are dedicated to providing an international standard to both local and international guests. Our team of professional, multilingual, accredited instructors and trainers come from far and wide including the UK, New Zealand, Poland, Russia, France, USA, Australia, Canada, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan and the list goes on!
• English/Mandarin/Cantonese/Japanese speaking ski and snowboard instructors (NZSIA Level 2 or international equivalent required)
• At least bilingual (English/Japanese/Cantonese/Mandarin) speaking snow school receptionist
• Early December until the end of March, start of April
*Both short term and full season contracts are available*
• 4 Mountain season pass for full season or long term employees, daily lift passes for short term employees (Naeba, Tashiro, Kagura and Hakkaisan)
LOTS OF FUN ON AN OFF THE MOUNTAIN AND EASY ACCESS TO TOKYO NIGHTLIFE
• Affordable staff housing a short walk from work (roughly $5 a night)
• Regular staff events/parties
• Staff discount in our own bar "NaeBar"
• On going staff training
• Access to staff shopping trips
• Make the most of your days off, there are 12+ resorts within an hour drive of Naeba! Or just jump on the train to Tokyo for a couple days!
*Sponsored visas are available FOR QUALIFIED APPLICANTS (Minimum Requirement-36 months of instructing experience)*
| How to apply:
|| To apply please send a copy of your resume, cover letter and relevant qualifications to our hiring manager James Cragg at firstname.lastname@example.org