Niseko employment opportunities at Made in Hokkaido
||Made in Hokkaido is Niseko’ first Hospitality Management company, establishing itself from the well-known and respected Niseko Pizza with our brand new and exciting charcoal grill house, ROMA Italian Izakaya.
Chefs, Breakfast Chefs, Cooks, Prep Cooks & Kitchen Hand positions available.
Find a full list of positions, duties and responsibilities on:
Experience all the joys of a Niseko winter whilst working for Made in Hokkaido.
We are seeking experienced, reliable and motivated people who are passionate about what they do and want to work whilst enjoying all the outdoor activities and social life that Niseko has to offer.
Successful candidates will need excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a high pressure hospitality environment as part of a large team.
Join the established and respected restaurant team.
Open Daily for Dinner
Located on the main crossroads of Niseko (100m from the lifts)
ROMA Italian Izakaya
Join a great team at an exciting new restaurant.
Open Daily for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Located in AYA Niseko (10m from the lifts)
• 1,000 Yen - 1,400 Yen hourly rate
• Performance based pay increase available
• Overtime applicable
• 25% Overtime Rate
• 25% Night Rate (after 10pm)
• Payment every 2 weeks
• 1st-15th, payment on 25th,
• 16th-31st, payment on 10th
• 40-50 hour per week, minimum 6 days off per month
• Winter Season – November / May (6 months)
• Winter Season – December / March (4 months)
• Winter Season – December / February (3 months)
• 1,000 Yen Staff meal per daily working shift
• Staff meal includes a generous daily changing menu option with drink included.
• Eat at the accommodation café before or after shift or take away for your day at work.
• New 2016 Purpose built Winter Staff accommodation
• Subsidised rental price
• 15 minutes’ walk from work and ski lift
• Large Single, Twin or Double rooms with fridge
• Commercial grade communal kitchen for staff to use at leisure
• Fully serviced Café with staff affordable pricing
• Wi-Fi, Gym and Laundry
• Separate men’s and women’s toilets and shower facilities
• Rooms cleaned once a week and fresh sheets provided.
• Accommodation adjacent to local Store, Café, Deli and Restaurant
• Private Scheduled Shuttle Bus available
• 100% subsidised Grand Hirafu ski pass for 6-month contract
• 50% subsidised Grand Hirafu ski pass for 3-month contract
• No need for share
Full Time Staff Benefits:
• Performance incentives including adventure tours with company privately owned snowmobiles
• 50% Staff Discount on selected items in Niseko Pizza,
• Up to 50% Staff Discount on selected items and Roma Restaurant and Café
• 300 Yen coffee in all our outlets.
• Up to 50% Staff Discount with Arigato Massage
• Available sponsorship for future for the right candidates
| How to apply:
||We want to hear from you!
Send your Current Resume, Cover Letter and Photo to: