Japan ski resort employment opportunities at Grandeco Snow Resort
||Grandeco Snow Resort a popular ski and snowboard resort located in Kita Shiobara Village in Fukushima Prefecture. For more information on Grandeco, please visit their website
Various positions are available at the ski resort including working on the ski lifts and gondola, digger, tickets, shop, rental, resraurant, patrol, kids area and car park attendants.
Japanese speaking ability would be welcome, but not a requirement for all positions.
Early December until April (longer term and short term over New Year also welcome)
Generally 7.5-8 hours days depending on position
||800-1000 yen per hour depending on job
- Accommodation in nearby dormitory (4 per room) complete with public bathing area
- Free lift pass for Grandeco Snow Resort
- Free rental (except busy weekends)
- Discounted ski or snowboard lessons
- Discounted use of certain facilities
- Meals available in canteen (charged)
To apply please contact Grandeco Snow Resort at: