Hakuba Momiji (Otari Village, Nagano)
Otari Village, Nagano
椛 (長野県 小谷村)
• Authentic Japanese home-cooking restaurant using fresh local ingredients prepared by the manageress. A bar with quality new-world wines, local ales and sake. Vegetarian and gluten-free options available upon prior request. Real log fire and underfloor heating in restaurant and bar areas.
• Private large Japanese style tub.
• English book library and relaxation area.
• Guest laundry / drying facilities.
• Drinks vending machine.
• Dry room and equipment storage.
• Baby cot/bassinet available (additional charge)
Hot Spring - 5 minute walk to local onsen - Discount tickets available
Call-out massage service
Babysitting service - early booking recommended
Standard rooms start from ¥ 9,100 per person
Superior rooms start from ¥10,400 per person
Rates vary between low, high and peak season and depend on the length of stay.
Price includes all taxes and surcharges, a continental or cooked breakfast, free pick up and drop off service to and from local stations upon arrival and departure.
Otari village is located in the north western region of Nagano Prefecture and is about an hour and twenty minutes road journey from central Nagano City and Nagano Station. The local Oito train line and Route 148 road both run through the village.
Hakuba Momiji is a ski-in / ski-out boutique lodge in Hakuba Norikura newly opened for the 2017-18 season. Nestled in pristine forest, yet only 150m from the Satomi slopes, this warm and inviting 8-bedroom family-run lodge provides an ideal base for powderhounds and families alike seeking something different off the Hakuba beaten track.
* Complimentary early morning and afternoon private shuttle to and from the Cortina resort.
* Guests heading for Hakuba and Tsugaike directions will be dropped and picked up from the shuttle bus stop 400m away
* Complimentary daily early evening run to Hakuba for ATM, supermarket and restaurant drop-off / pick-up. Pick-up at fixed time.
* Complimentary pick-up and drop off at Happo Information Centre, Tsugaike and Norikura Bus Stops or Hakuba JR Train Station upon arrival and departure.
* Day tour bookings - Snow Monkeys & Matsumoto castle tours, snowmobile tours, group / private lesson bookings, equipment hire, car hire, restaurant reservations, coach / taxi bookings from Nagano Station/Haneda & Narita Airports, “Black Cat” luggage service bookings, post box.
From within Japan
From outside Japan
Daily snow & weather reports