Alps View Chalet (Hakuba Village, Nagano)
Alps View Chalet
Hakuba Village, Nagano
アルプスビュー (長野県 白馬村)
Self-catered, free transport to and from grocery stores, lots of restaurants nearby.
• Fully-equipped kitchen
• Spacious open plan living room with TV/DVD/stereo
• 2 full bathrooms
• loft with desktop computer with internet
• Wireless Internet
• dvd collection
• Nintendo Wii
• laundry room with washer/dryer
• drying room
• discount lift tickets available
• The Morino Local`s Guide to Hakuba
• Daily trips to the grocery store
• Baby cot available
Morino Lodge is just over 100 meters in the other direction which means our staff are super close and ready to assist you with all your needs. We'll help you get sorted with rentals, discount lift-tickets, lessons, tours, restaurants, trips to the grocery store, pick-ups and drop-offs from the airport, or whatever you need during your stay!
You're also within a short walk to the free shuttle bus hub with frequent shuttles to all the other major Hakuba resorts and there are plenty of restaurants, onsens and nightlife options nearby.
Dec 24th - March 1st:
1 - 8 people from 80,000 yen/night
1 - 7 people from 70,000 yen/night
Hakuba village is located in the north western region of Nagano Prefecture and is about an hour road journey from central Nagano City and Nagano Station. The local Oito train line and Route 148 road both run through the village.
Housekeeping, linens, snow-removal, as well as assistance with buying groceries, discount lift-tickets, lessons, tours, or anything else you require is provided by the nearby Morino Lodge.
Morino Chalet Concierge Service:
• Pick up & drop off on arrival & departure in Hakuba
• Arrangement of shuttle to & from the airport
• Daily lift to & from the resort
• Daily lift to a restaurant (guests get home on their own)
• Free trips to the grocery store, ATM
• Complimentary selection of tea, coffee, sugar, washing & dishwasher powder
• Daily garbage removal
• Linen & towel changes every 3 to 4 days
• Help with rentals, lessons, tours, restaurant bookings, & anything else you need during your stay
Alps View Chalet
From within Japan
From outside Japan
Daily snow & weather reports
Ski resorts nearby